The Team Coaching Program
Now Enrolling for the Spring 2018 Team Coaching Program!
Four (4) Online Learning Sessions (9:00am-12:30pm ET):
February 14, 2018 April 11, 2018 May 9, 2018 June 13, 2018
One (1) Onsite Learning Session (8am – 5pm ET):
March 5, 6 & 7, 2017 in Florida
To view the price for this program please click on the register button.
- A 5-month intensive, dynamic, and highly interactive action learning series blending electronic and face-to-face formats.
- Based in a Team Coaching Model grounded in research, theory, and literature.
- Focuses on the development of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully coach frontline clinical and supporting teams.
Participants will develop:
- Fundamentals in applied clinical microsystem theory and practice.
- A structured organized process for coaching healthcare improvement.
- An individualized coaching plan for personal and professional development as a coach.
Participants benefit from a baseline and post-program assessment of their coaching capabilities and team improvement skills.Each participant is required to identify an interdisciplinary frontline group to coach throughout the program.
How the Program Works
The Team Coaching Program program combines four virtual sessions with a three-day face-to-face workshop. Each participant should have an identified interdisciplinary frontline group to coach throughout the Team Coaching Program and beyond.
Participation in this rigorous coaching program is a commitment requiring approximately 15 hours of program work a month. This time includes reading, writing, participating in monthly virtual learning sessions, and meeting with your interdisciplinary group weekly for one hour.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion after attendance at ALL sessions and completion of all required activities.
Fall 2018 Dates
September 12, 2018 2:30pm-6:00pm ET online
September 26, 27 & 28, 2018 8:00-5:00pm ET Face-to-Face at Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee, Vermont
November 14, 2018 2:30pm-6:00pm ET online
December 19, 2018 2:30pm-6:00pm ET online
January 16, 201 2:30pm-6:00pm ET online